Jungle Cake Decorating Class
29th April 2023 / 1pm to 6pm
Not learning enough from the basic classes and free tutorials?
Be ready for a lot of new skills, recipes and amazing tips!
Come along to this awesome Cake Decorating Class and learn how to :
• successfully make a white chocolate ganache that hold in Australian weather
• cut, fill, stack layers of cake like a pro
• coat and scrap perfectly a round cake
• use a stencil with ganache
• make chocolate modeling and a figurine
• make an edible palm leaf using wafer paper
• make decorative balls and use metallic powder
You will leave with a beautiful & tasty cake proudly decorated by yourself as well as all the new knowledge and recipes to create similar cakes.
Suitable for beginners.
- Adults and 16+ are welcome.
- Children aged 12+ can take part in this class if accompanied by a booked adult, both require tickets.
- Location : Cake Tinz and Things training studio in Balcatta.
Availability: 12 in stock